The main theme of the 69th DNAday 2022 is DNA in the 21st century.
The aim of the event is to highlight the diversity of DNA research and use in terms of science, diagnostics and commercial aspects of DNA.
In the main debate you will learn:
- What do we need DNA for?
- What do we know about DNA and what else do we need to know?
- How do we work with DNA?
- How will the 21st-century change DNA?
In addition, feel free to visit other short videos on the topic:
- CRISPR – technology for the modification of genetic information
- Extracellular DNA in medicine
- Generations of sequencing technologies